Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Hodaya

Reply with quote  #1 
We want to see the fixation area around the fixation point (only on the control screen and not the subject's screen) without using the eyejoytrack function which does that automatically (The reason for that is that we want to call other functions while the subject holds fixation, and eyejoytrack does not allow that).
Is there a way to show an object only on the screen of the investigator and not on the subject's screen?

Thank's in advance
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Of course there is a way, but eyejoytrack also draws the current eye position and checks if fixation is acquired/held. So I wonder how you are going to check fixation hold without eyejoytrack.
Hodaya

Reply with quote  #3 
We have a loop that runs for the duration of the hold fixation time, and inside we use the eye_position function to see if it is inside a specific radius from the center of the fixation point.
I understand it is not as pretty as the built in function but I couldn't find another way to achieve everything we needed.
So now I have a way of making sure the subject holds fixation for as long as I want, and I need a way to show the window on the control screen.
Thank you!
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
You are still not updating the eye tracer, so there is no point of displaying the fixation window. You may as well check fixation hold without visual feedback.

If your programming skill is good, you can consider using the new scene framework.

http://forums.monkeylogic.org/post/nimh-monkeylogic-2-with-new-trialholder-v2-9444233
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.