Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
If you are using NIMH daqtoolbox, please update it with the new version below. There was a thread security hole that had imperfectly patched. Since the problem rarely occurs only in a certain condition, you may not have seen any error message with the old version. Nevertheless, you should update for safety. NIMH ML Feb 17, 2017 or later is already updated, so there is no need to download the toolbox again if you are using those NIMH ML versions.

This package is for NIMH ML and the original ML (Oct 2014 or earlier):
ftp://helix.nih.gov/lsn/monkeylogic/NIMH_daqtoolbox_(Feb-17-2017).zip

If you downloaded ML from GitHub, please use this package.
ftp://helix.nih.gov/lsn/monkeylogic/NIMH_daqtoolbox_(May-19-2016).zip
cognoman

Reply with quote  #2 
At present I'm downloading newer versions of ML from the links provided in the forum. However, I was wondering if there is an easier way to update that I'm unaware of?
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
We are working on a new website with updated documents. Once it is complete, we will have an official distribution channel. Until then, I think I have to do it this way. Technically the package I link is not a stable version yet, since I am still fixing things with the feedback and help of others.
Mary

Reply with quote  #4 

Hey Jaewon, 

I'm getting this error when I try to run an experiment: IMG_5491.jpg   
The task only works in simulation mode.

The joystick is hooked up and calibrated and there is no eye tracker or button hooked up. 

Does this happen when you need a NIMH daqtoolbox update or do you have another suggestion for troubleshooting? 

Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Try the latest version and see if it is fixed already. And please show me your code. I don't have any clue from your photo. It has nothing to do with NIMH DAQ Toolbox. mldaq is not a part of the DAQ toolbox.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.