Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
youngj01

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone have suggestions of analog buttons that they have had good experiences with in ML?  I am going to put the behavioral output in the form of a forced choice between two analog buttons, and I would be interested in suggestions for the types of parts people have tried.

Also, is the current and voltage range sampled by ML via the analog input ports determined by the NI DAQ cards you are using or are there other considerations?  I don't want to fry the system by putting too much current/voltage through, but I am not clear about what those limits are.

Thanks!
ryklin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm guessing +/- 10V, that's the standard for NI cards, but you should check the card documentation first.
Reza

Reply with quote  #3 
I want to define a button and monitor it in monkey logic.
I know that I should use ontarget = eyejoytrack('acquiretouch',object_numberthresholdduration), but I do not know what I should put instead of object_number. Does anyone have suggestion for that? 
Is there any sample codes for using botton in ML?

ryklin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi,

You can take a look at this following post where I tried to answer this question:

http://forums.monkeylogic.org/post/touch-panel-7935100?pid=1290928908

Also, take a look at the keyboard1.m sample task in the GitHub repository:
https://github.com/ryklin/MonkeyLogic_stable
Reza

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi;

Thanks for quick response
But I want to use a switch button which is the analog input. I mean that this no keyboard button and there is no specific task object for tracking and it is used to detect a change. 
It would be appreciated if there is sample codes for using analog switch button in ML.

Thanks
ylliu

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi,

I have the same question. Have you solved it now?

Thanks
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
There are different questions in this post. If your question is what to put in the "object_number" when you track with a button, you can put the button number there. For example, if you want to check "Button 2", then use 2.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.