Author   Comment  
aboharbf

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey all,

Just switched over to the new runtime, and it has led to ISI of 500 ms being exceed much more often than before. attached is my code. Let me know if you see anything that would lead to problems. the system is only 2 years old. 

Attached Files
m fixate_reward_v2.m (4.20 KB, 1 views)

Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
What do you mean by ISI? Are you talking about ITI? If so, please set the ITI to 0 and see how long your ITIs are usually.

If you are using movies, consider pre-creating them so that they don't need to be created every trial. It decreases ITI significantly. There is an example in the "task\userloop\2 movie preloading" directory.
aboharbf

Reply with quote  #3 
I did mean ITI, sorry about that. Does the persistent variable require the task be wrapped into a function, as the movie_userloop trial is, or is it adequate to place code like this at the beginning of your timing file with the appropriate check to see if it has been created before?
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
It has to be a function separate from the timing script. The userloop function is something that replaces the conditions file. There is a detailed description about the userloop, if you read the "task\userloop\1 dms with userloop\dms_userloop.m" file
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.