Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
NWK

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi expert,
I have a touch screen with serial port of RS232,by which trainig monkeys to touch the screen, and then the screen generates the signal via RS232. How to set the monkey's feedback signal in ML? Thank you.
Jaewon

Reply with quote  #2 
What is your touchscreen model and ML version?
NWK

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaewon
What is your touchscreen model and ML version?
Thanks for reply. It is a touchscreen with one serial port commonly used in industry. My ML version is Mar-16-2016.
Jaewon

Reply with quote  #4 
I meant who is the maker of the touchscreen and what is its model number. I don't recognize your ML version. Are you using NIMH ML?
NWK

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaewon
I meant who is the maker of the touchscreen and what is its model number. I don't recognize your ML version. Are you using NIMH ML?
Sorry I didn't get your point. Yes I'm using that NIMH version since 2016.3, that's the stable version and I'm using only one card of PCI-6229. The touchscreen has not been bought right now. Any requriements for the touchscreen? Is it OK for the only one card of PCI-6229 for touchscreen ?Thank you.
Jaewon

Reply with quote  #6 
There wasn't any NIMH MonkeyLogic in Mar 2016.

Your touchscreen does not generate voltage signals, since it uses RS232. It does not need a DAQ board. To work with NIMH ML, the touchscreen driver should translate touches to mouse clicks. The touchscreens I have are all 3M MicroTouch Series and I haven't tested any other product.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: