Author   Comment  
darrell_ml32

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello All,

I am trying to get a version of MonkeyLogic working on an Lenovo tablet running Windows 7.  I am using a 32-bit version of MATLAB.  I was trying out the example task on the MonkeyLogic website.  However, the task did not run successfully and I came across the following error(s):

Error using VideoReader/init (line 607)
The filename specified was not found in the MATLAB path.

Error in VideoReader (line 172)
obj.init(fileName);

Error in initstim (line 12)
reader = VideoReader(sourcefile);

Error in monkeylogic (line 532)
C = initstim('initializing.avi', ScreenInfo);

Error in mlmenu (line 2327)
monkeylogic(condfile, datafile, testflag);

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Does anyone know what file is needed in the VideoReader script?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks very much!

Edward

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Sounds to me like ML can't find the initializing.avi video. Something like this happened to me once because I didn't have the correct path configured when I was first setting up. This can throw off everything. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it, but basically you need to either tell ML where the video is located (it comes with the ML distribution), or you need to figure out where ML thinks the video is and place a copy of it there.
darrell_ml32

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, ryklin!

That was the problem.  However, now when I run the example task from the ML website, now I just get a black screen, and it locks up the system.  Any ideas?  Thanks for your help!
Edward

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
If you're using my touchscreen branch, then there are four sample projects, which one are you testing with? Maybe the stimulus can't be found.
darrell_ml32

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, I am using your branch.  But I am using the example task from the ML web site.  Where can I find the sample projects that you designed?  Thanks!
Edward

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
The sample tasks are in the tasks folder.
darrell_ml32

Reply with quote  #7 
Yes...thank you ryklin.  I apologize. I found them shortly after I posted the question.  I haven't had a chance to try those.  However, I will let you know the results.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.