Author   Comment  
daddaoua

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all,
Just a short question, when I change some parameters in the eye calibration window, say the reward duration (from the default value of 100 ms) to 200 ms then hit ok, or when I replace the saccadic target from the circle/square to a user defined picture the hit ok, the same windows comes up again when the second saccadic target is shown.
is there anyway to setup the reward duration or saccadic target for all the calibration targets at ones?
Thank you
Jaewon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi daddaoua,

It has been a known problem for a while. What happened was, the UI control that you used last time stayed focused and responded again when you pressed the space key. I tried a few tricks, but the MATLAB figure is not a native window of Windows so it is difficult to prevent it from happening. You can click some other space-key safe control before touching the keyboard, but I know it is pretty annoying.

As a temporary solution, I added a lock button to the calibration tools. You can unlock the UI controls when you need to change parameters and lock them back when you are done. When locked, the controls do not respond so you won't see the popping windows.

By the way, when you change the reward duration or saccade target, you are changing it for all the calibration targets at once.

To try the lock button, please update your ML with the packages I just uploaded.
http://forums.monkeylogic.org/post/nimh-monkeylogic-2-8444337?pid=1308307918

daddaoua

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Jaewon,
Thanks a lot for the updated ML version. The lock button does the job.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.