Author   Comment  
Edward

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Is it possible to tell ML to load the last known conditions file automatically on startup so that users don't need to manually do this each time?

On a similar vein, can ML automatically generate a data file (bhv) name when loading the conditions or settings file so that the Run button is immediately enabled and the system is ready to run trials. Presumably, if the data file already exists, ML can rename the file by appending a number to the name.
Edward

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Does anyone know why sometimes ML does NOT load the settings (cfg) file.

When you first start ML (new install), and create a settings file, after restarting ML it should reload that previously known settings file. Sometimes it does, and other times it doesn't. I'm not sure why.

The previous post in this thread was a similar question regarding the conditions file. Currently, users must reload the conditions file every time they restart ML. However, the settings file should be automatically reloaded, and isn't sometimes.
stremblay

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Ryklin,

I noticed the same error; ML can't find the .cfg file upon startup.

It seems like, for some unknown reason, ML looks into the wrong folder for that file. In my case, it looked in folder (C:/) for default.cfg. Obviously, the file is not there. 

It seems the problem is with the way the experimental folder path is defined upon initialization. I couldn't find a solution to the problem, other than copying default.cfg to C:/, in case ML decides to look there.

Hope this helps.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.